This page has moved to a new address.

Talk on I Care?

Amastreetkid, The I CARE Blog, about "giving street kids a future": Talk on I Care?

Amastreetkid, The I CARE Blog, about "giving street kids a future"

Blogging about I Care, a Non-Profit Organization giving street children a future, a chance to become an effective member of society and to remove them from the influences of crime. Our process involves Awareness, Outreach, Rehabilitation, Housing, Education and Skills Development.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Durban, KZN, South Africa

A Non-Profit Organization giving street children a future and a chance to become an effective member of society and to remove them from the influences of crime. Our process involves Awareness, Outreach, Rehabilitation, Housing, Education and Skills Development.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Talk on I Care?



If your church, school, company or group would like a talk telling you about the work that I care is doing to help the street children who come into our rehebilitation programme please contact Marj Scott at 031 2701819 or 083 2701819 to make the necessary arrangements. Marj gives a very interesting chat and her words will help you to understand why children find themselves begging on street corners and how we help them to "find" themselves and become useful citizens.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home