This page has moved to a new address.

Volunteer - Jetske

Amastreetkid, The I CARE Blog, about "giving street kids a future": Volunteer - Jetske

Amastreetkid, The I CARE Blog, about "giving street kids a future"

Blogging about I Care, a Non-Profit Organization giving street children a future, a chance to become an effective member of society and to remove them from the influences of crime. Our process involves Awareness, Outreach, Rehabilitation, Housing, Education and Skills Development.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Durban, KZN, South Africa

A Non-Profit Organization giving street children a future and a chance to become an effective member of society and to remove them from the influences of crime. Our process involves Awareness, Outreach, Rehabilitation, Housing, Education and Skills Development.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Volunteer - Jetske


Jetske van Schaar has published a book on her experiences as a volunteer working with street children in South Africa and prefaced the book, entitled Helden van Zuid Afrika, with a note of thanks: -
"To everyone at I Care I thank you for allowing me and trusting me to follow you closely and write down your stories. I hope this book is an ode to the beautiful work you do. Baie dankie, ngiyabonga and keep up the good work."
Helden van Zuid Afrika is published in the Dutch language by De Boekenmakers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home