This page has moved to a new address.

Cheque from Virtual Marketing

Amastreetkid, The I CARE Blog, about "giving street kids a future": Cheque from Virtual Marketing

Amastreetkid, The I CARE Blog, about "giving street kids a future"

Blogging about I Care, a Non-Profit Organization giving street children a future, a chance to become an effective member of society and to remove them from the influences of crime. Our process involves Awareness, Outreach, Rehabilitation, Housing, Education and Skills Development.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Durban, KZN, South Africa

A Non-Profit Organization giving street children a future and a chance to become an effective member of society and to remove them from the influences of crime. Our process involves Awareness, Outreach, Rehabilitation, Housing, Education and Skills Development.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Cheque from Virtual Marketing


On Wednesday 24 November Simone Masson, My School Community Organiser - Durban and Kay Raidoo, Regional Manager Woolworths KZN handed over a cheque for R50,000.00 to I Care. This was the final amount raised from their 'Pass it forward' campaign.
I Care would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone responsible at My School and Woolworths for this wonderful donation. The money is to be used towards a school project.


The photograph shows (from left) Jabulani and Jabu from I Care, Simone from My School, Kay from Woolworths and Nevil Carrington, CEO of I Care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home