This page has moved to a new address.

Tracksuits for the boys

Amastreetkid, The I CARE Blog, about "giving street kids a future": Tracksuits for the boys

Amastreetkid, The I CARE Blog, about "giving street kids a future"

Blogging about I Care, a Non-Profit Organization giving street children a future, a chance to become an effective member of society and to remove them from the influences of crime. Our process involves Awareness, Outreach, Rehabilitation, Housing, Education and Skills Development.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Durban, KZN, South Africa

A Non-Profit Organization giving street children a future and a chance to become an effective member of society and to remove them from the influences of crime. Our process involves Awareness, Outreach, Rehabilitation, Housing, Education and Skills Development.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Tracksuits for the boys

NCP very kindly donated tracksuits for our boys and this is the letter that Petro Vorster wrote to I Care.

"Thank you Jabu, Thulile and Nevil for the opportunity granted to NCP to contribute towards I Care by donating some tracksuits. Your staff are amazing and I wish you all the best with your 'new' recruits Thulile! (On right of picture)
As a responsible corporate in your area we at NCP would like to believe that every small gesture helps and we hope to continue doing so where and whenever we are able to."

We at I Care thank NCP and Petro for the tracksuits and for this wonderful letter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home