This page has moved to a new address.

Partnership - I Care and Umphakathi Okhathazekile

Amastreetkid, The I CARE Blog, about "giving street kids a future": Partnership - I Care and Umphakathi Okhathazekile

Amastreetkid, The I CARE Blog, about "giving street kids a future"

Blogging about I Care, a Non-Profit Organization giving street children a future, a chance to become an effective member of society and to remove them from the influences of crime. Our process involves Awareness, Outreach, Rehabilitation, Housing, Education and Skills Development.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Durban, KZN, South Africa

A Non-Profit Organization giving street children a future and a chance to become an effective member of society and to remove them from the influences of crime. Our process involves Awareness, Outreach, Rehabilitation, Housing, Education and Skills Development.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Partnership - I Care and Umphakathi Okhathazekile


A new partnership has been formed between I Care and Umphakathi Okhathazikile, a wonderful Christian Organisation (Concerned Youth) where five of our older boys will spend three months with them. They will receive guidance away from drugs and help towards a positive future. After this the boys will return to I Care's programme for skills development.

The boys, standing at the back are, from left to right, Lucky, Mlungisi, Sihle, Sibonseng and Philani and in front, Busi and Gail from Concerned Youth, Lucia from I Care and Thandazile, also from Concerned Youth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home