This page has moved to a new address.

Primedia - Ethekwini

Amastreetkid, The I CARE Blog, about "giving street kids a future": Primedia - Ethekwini

Amastreetkid, The I CARE Blog, about "giving street kids a future"

Blogging about I Care, a Non-Profit Organization giving street children a future, a chance to become an effective member of society and to remove them from the influences of crime. Our process involves Awareness, Outreach, Rehabilitation, Housing, Education and Skills Development.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Durban, KZN, South Africa

A Non-Profit Organization giving street children a future and a chance to become an effective member of society and to remove them from the influences of crime. Our process involves Awareness, Outreach, Rehabilitation, Housing, Education and Skills Development.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Primedia - Ethekwini

Primedia, national provider of outdoor media, marketing and sales in South Africa, was tasked with handling the sourcing of a non-profit organisation in KZN to whom Ethekwini would donate R20,000.
I Care was selected as the beneficiary and received school uniforms, food items and toiletries to that value.
Counsellor Dlamini represented the city and Thulani, Seshnee and Michaleen represented Primedia.
Jenni-Lyn, I Care represntative, spoke briefly about I Care and thanked both parties for the generous donation. Lucia is seen here accepting a few of the gifts from Counsellor Dlamini who spoke of the city's gratitude to I Care for the work that we do to help street children. He also emphasized the fact that these children are often misunderstood and are frequently the product of sad circumstances. He stressed that the city and I Care should continue working together to make a difference in our Province.
I Care takes this opportunity to thank Primedia for choosing I Care and the city for their generous donation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home