This page has moved to a new address.

Permaculture for I Care

Amastreetkid, The I CARE Blog, about "giving street kids a future": Permaculture for I Care

Amastreetkid, The I CARE Blog, about "giving street kids a future"

Blogging about I Care, a Non-Profit Organization giving street children a future, a chance to become an effective member of society and to remove them from the influences of crime. Our process involves Awareness, Outreach, Rehabilitation, Housing, Education and Skills Development.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Durban, KZN, South Africa

A Non-Profit Organization giving street children a future and a chance to become an effective member of society and to remove them from the influences of crime. Our process involves Awareness, Outreach, Rehabilitation, Housing, Education and Skills Development.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Permaculture for I Care

Rotarian Michel Boulle invited fellow Rotarians and I Care's Nevil Carrington to visit Durban's Botanic Gardens in August to see the permaculture food garden project and have the system explained to them.
Nevil told Michel that I Care liked the idea and were very keen to go ahead.
Pictured above are, from left, Dave Prese - President - Umhlanga Rotary, Nevil Carrington - CEO - I Care, Greg and Jacqui Daniel - Rotarians and Jabulani from Botanic Gardens. Another un-named gardener is at the rear of the picture.
We will keep you informed as to how things progress in the I Care gardens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home