This page has moved to a new address.

Running for I Care

Amastreetkid, The I CARE Blog, about "giving street kids a future": Running for I Care

Amastreetkid, The I CARE Blog, about "giving street kids a future"

Blogging about I Care, a Non-Profit Organization giving street children a future, a chance to become an effective member of society and to remove them from the influences of crime. Our process involves Awareness, Outreach, Rehabilitation, Housing, Education and Skills Development.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Durban, KZN, South Africa

A Non-Profit Organization giving street children a future and a chance to become an effective member of society and to remove them from the influences of crime. Our process involves Awareness, Outreach, Rehabilitation, Housing, Education and Skills Development.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Running for I Care

This is 14 year old Caitlin O'Neill who has just completed a 5 mile run to raise money for I Care.
She lives in London with her parents who were both born in South Africa. They still have relatives and friends here and visit regularly.
On a recent visit Caitlin read about street children and their plight and determined to do something about it when she returned home to U.K so she decided to 'run for charity' and made over R1,000.00 for I Care. She wants to continue running in order to give these disadvantaged youngsters a better future.

Thank you Caitlin and good luck with your running!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home