This page has moved to a new address.

Administration Support

Amastreetkid, The I CARE Blog, about "giving street kids a future": Administration Support

Amastreetkid, The I CARE Blog, about "giving street kids a future"

Blogging about I Care, a Non-Profit Organization giving street children a future, a chance to become an effective member of society and to remove them from the influences of crime. Our process involves Awareness, Outreach, Rehabilitation, Housing, Education and Skills Development.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Durban, KZN, South Africa

A Non-Profit Organization giving street children a future and a chance to become an effective member of society and to remove them from the influences of crime. Our process involves Awareness, Outreach, Rehabilitation, Housing, Education and Skills Development.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Administration Support

Grateful thanks to Duncan Hannay from Flocktek cc for screen printing a large number of I Care logos for free. The I Care logos are transferred onto I Care memorabilia such as shirts, T-shirts, umbrella’s and table cloths.

Thanks also to Diana Millard owner of the Ink Drop franchise for offering to refill all I Care ink cartridges for free.

Not forgetting Christ Church Umhlanga who give I Care free office premises. Christ Church are currently expanding and building four new offices for I Care.

This kind support saves I Care a fortune by reducing administration costs and ensuring that more money goes directly to our children.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home