This page has moved to a new address.

Cafe Partnership

Amastreetkid, The I CARE Blog, about "giving street kids a future": Cafe Partnership

Amastreetkid, The I CARE Blog, about "giving street kids a future"

Blogging about I Care, a Non-Profit Organization giving street children a future, a chance to become an effective member of society and to remove them from the influences of crime. Our process involves Awareness, Outreach, Rehabilitation, Housing, Education and Skills Development.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Durban, KZN, South Africa

A Non-Profit Organization giving street children a future and a chance to become an effective member of society and to remove them from the influences of crime. Our process involves Awareness, Outreach, Rehabilitation, Housing, Education and Skills Development.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Cafe Partnership



Blueberry Café at the Umhlanga Crescent have agreed to add on an extra item to all their bills whereby patron’s can add on an amount for I Care. Blueberry have also put the I Care logo on all their menus and include an I Care flyer in all their bill folders. Please support I Care by supporting Blueberry Café. Should any other restaurants be interested in supporting us in this way, please contact Shirley Elgin on 084 400 7053 or shirleyelgin@icare.co.za

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home